past few months I had stopped participating in partnerships BOB, the main reasons being the lack of time and trouble logging on the site Sunday morning at 9:00 (Quebec time). In mid-January, I tried my luck and got Greetings from Cora Sledge Leslie Larson. I'm half and I'm very glad I got this book because it is really to my taste!
Monday of this week I received the second partnership January in which I was entitled (two entries maximum per month) and even then it was with great envy that I look forward to immerse myself! I loved the sea in 2007 and it was with interest that I reread this Irish writer I believe ...
I did not have to wait several weeks to find another partner that made me want! Awarded last Sunday, I look forward to receiving this book! Is that you see, my soft side (I seek! "No, no I do not read Danielle Steel in ages, do not worry!) Made me appricier my first experience with this Australian author under the title The Last Waltz Mathilda . His covers make me dream of Australian Outback (no snakes please!) And the text gives me the scenery as I look in my reading in general (and a little romance it adds ...).
This has nothing to improve the lot of my PAL, but I do not care friends, because in 2011 I decided to read what I want regardless of the source of the book ... that's it!
THANKS BOB!
See you Sunday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment