"I know I'm not a very good reputation. Sure swallowed up by mothers-tall, red chaperones and small pigs do not make me the wolf's most popular village! But I've changed! My time doting on carnivore pork chops are gone! Know the new me by reading my diary! I agree to deliver it to you even though I'm not proud of everything I said ... "Balthazar J. Xxx wolf Everybody knows since childhood, the Big Bad Wolf devoured its victims and unscrupulous proudly licking their chops ... What a surprise to find him here in rehab with some Ed the hyena both private and meat treated with injections of carrot juice and big plate of broccoli!
They live in the village where all inhabitants Livredecontes want to feel perfectly safe. Imagine the day when two of the three Little Pigs are disappearing without a trace ... The Bad Wolf is immediately pointed the finger. Balthazar, his pet name, will do everything in its power to prove he has changed (mostly Paul's therapist) and leave in search of missing its own risk. What adventures would follow to the delight of the reader.
Far from being an admirer of children's books, I really enjoyed myself with this lovely little tale backwards fairy tales ! It is a beautiful object in itself with its green color pages, some illustrations and humorous text. A fun section was added at the end, even a recipe for Grandma found it! A sympathetic book will certainly appeal to young and old.
Publishing Thanks to The Schooner for this shipment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment