Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jason 480 Telescope Buy

Kiyan Émil a year!

I'm big now!
There have been many changes since my last appearance here ... I eat couscous, pasta, rice and small pieces of all kinds ... I am even ready to share my lunch with you! I still love fruits, vegetables and yogurt! Give me the stick and I'm happy! I do not cow's milk, but mom insisted I do so enjoy every day! I do not walk alone, but I know my up and down fire truck and my rocking chair. I climb on the chair of the show when you forget to remove the ottoman in front and try to get off the couch, bed or stairs like a big one. I am more and more fluff and I love to shake my doggies in my arms. I know how to give hugs and kisses on the sores. I can also get kisses blown! I can comb your hair I like to order and dad tell me secrets in your ear, I do not move! Since few weeks, my emotions are more pronounced, I can make a small crisis, if I remove something, but I can also laugh if you say something funny (like BOOM!). I communicate with many others, but it is nothing new eh! I'm smiling and in good spirits since I was born almost pfff!

I know closing the light of the bathroom and mom surprised me this morning to try to put my wool jacket. Well, I already know my socks off, but it's pretty easy! I cooperate when it is time to dress, I raise my arms, feet, etc..

I talk a lot, I say La La La by head no ... I said "no" in Arabic is called "the", but I say this with the intonation of the NO! So that gives something between no, and there! I know that mom and dad, but I do not use them always for the right person! I also tell when I'm hungry ... Mamam when papapa wonder where daddy, etc.. I jabbers a multitude of sounds very funny and I can follow the rhymes by making gestures when I remember ... I'm the lion, I escape when I say Ohoh something, I'm pretty funny I guess. I acknowledge my favorite songs and I can not help but clap and dancing ...

I have one year now and I can swear there is no single day when my parents did not say they are lucky to have a little guy like me! That may be the fate of babies in vitro, it is doomed to be told they are loved and that is beautiful all the time! PHEW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment