Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hydrocone 5mg 325mg Is Is Strong?

Rouge!



I needed for this winter ... to talk about The Color of the year. For all those who have bothered to wear camel from every angle, they undoubtedly thrill for this primary color: RED of course!

This famous red already seen last year , as invigorating as the least flamboyant and electrifying outfit.

For my part, I'm still not convinced ... I do not know why this color bothers me and yet the slim red managed to integrate into my dressing force.
And then a small scarf Pablo Darel derby ... but still taking advantage of the vermilion.
Some pictures of these little pieces ... I know, this is not my habit to reveal them to you ... but those are such collectors in my eyes, I am willing to share with you ...



In total look, I did not ... I do not think that color reminds me a hint of vulgarity, however, while the color palette now has become almost casual. So ...

necessarily digging in all the magazines, I finally found the red could seduce me ...

Red Lace ... a perfect mix ... my favorite ... one of Givenchy is irresistible!









Bright Red ... seductive ... snapping like a whip ... in Givenchy or Celine ...










It does not escape, the Red Sexy ... necessarily. . .









Vermillion Red, a good compromise ... well done!








And Red 100% leather ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment