not worry my friends, I see you already throwing stones at the daughter who says she will buy more books, but that does not stop to add to his stack which now (let's face it counts!) 178 unread books ... it is always the same story, I'm worried with this battery, then the same token, I do not stop! But look at me these covers, it makes you want not? But that's not all ...
This time, it is the fault Allie who came to drive the point already established by the library The English house last October. Unfortunately, I missed the meeting (sometimes obliges baby!) With the writer ... I do not know how long I read this resistance before Quebec author who writes in English first, but when you see an American blogger gives it a 4.5 / 5, you think it might be time for you to plunge your nose you too! Frankly ... I'll let you know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment