Friday, January 7, 2011

Banquet Program Ideas

Flare!



I'm totally a fan of flares ... an addiction that does is not so long ago in fact ... in 2007, when the flare has resurfaced in the dressing rooms, including the cult Anna Jean Gerard Darel :


I was pregnant with my first daughter (who also called Anna ... is this a coincidence?) then necessarily the flare that year, did not pass by me once ... "given birth", put on my first flare and then ... oops! 4 months pregnant again, oops, not my baby was coming, of course, but oops for flare, quick to tidy closet. Since I

up for lost time, denim, canvas, the flare is part of my life ...

Very seventies but also terribly stylish flare elongates the legs, buttocks and makes pretty especially given breakneck speed!



The Flare black reserved the evening ... but not that!







The white flare so elegant!







The beige flare for a bourgeois almost crazy ...










And also the casting flare, sexy desire!







Delighted that the flare surface redo again for next summer, I'm not going to deprive myself! (Derek Lam , Gap etc ...)




0 comments:

Post a Comment