Monday, December 13, 2010

Before And After Solarium Tan

In the woods, I'm the king


This will be you, yes, it will be you!
It's always like this,
every year you're the king!

I said had nothing to do if my
fir branches carry and bear all
flirtations! According to taste, I become
candle holders, door-balls, garlands
door! Under my ears each
just hide his treasures, and all the presents piled
brighter than the others!

To be honest I'm very proud to be the preferred
! No, not my friends, this is
not vanity, it would be ... ..
Trees talk to each other, whispering, branches
rife hours, languages are going well ... ..

But finally told the whole plum deprived, how then is this
glory come? The tree has no voice, he wondered,
but it really does not know! Suddenly a bell rang,
then two, then three .... shhh, we are silent, the issue here
this comedy

Santa sowed the rhetoric and all the lands it took control
! My good fir forest king, that I love your green
... Everyone has picked up this refrain, and
the tree became the symbol of Christmas.

fir all proud again, rises and majestic
sings! This is not to displease me, this is not
displease me, hi ho hi ho, hi ho! Then, very sure of himself
fir begins to speak:

Each tree has its function.
If mine is yours to please
Is not
give oxygen? And you
plum, anyway, when you put
to bloom,
my dress no longer look good!
Do not be jealous because you turn
give happiness and joy to all who
affect you ... ..

The ball is tossed, trees
slum it, laugh, tease ......
fir laughs, her dress and swells
a star goes on the tip of his nose!
I can not help that I am the elected
I can not help that I am the elected
fir flooded balls, garlands,
son of angels, starts to sing.
Little Santa Claus when you come down from heaven
with your toys by the thousands, do not forget my little shoe
.......
Merry Christmas my friends, Merry Christmas my friends
Suddenly, the forest is illuminated, and all without exception
trees start to laugh!
I can not help it, I am the elected
I can do nothing, and turlututu tutu
I am elected !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment